The Texas Foster Care Association has established local foster parent representatives in each DFPS region.
Our Regional Foster Parent Representatives represent the TFCA within the geographical areas of their region and assist the development and growth of local foster parent associations. We keep informed on any matters concerning foster care programs and pass this information on to all resource families within the region. Regional Representatives work closely with all (public and private) agency representatives to cause better agency-foster parent relationships.
We take great pride in representing all resource families within the region and meet with the various agencies to inform them about the business/activities of the TFCA and to encourage membership.
If you would like to become a Regional Representative in your region, please email the Chair.
Find Your Regional Facebook Group:
- Region 1: http://bit.ly/TFCAr1
- Region 2: http://bit.ly/TFCAr2
- Region 3: http://bit.ly/TFCAr3
- Region 4: http://bit.ly/TFCAr4
- Region 5: http://bit.ly/TFCAr5
- Region 6: http://bit.ly/TFCAr6
- Region 7: http://bit.ly/TFCAr7
- Region 8: http://bit.ly/TFCAr8
- Region 9: http://bit.ly/TFCAr9
- Region 10: http://bit.ly/TFCAr10
- Region 11: http://bit.ly/TFCAr11
Contact Your Regional Representative
Region6A@tffa.org and Region6B@tffa.org