Join the National Foster Parent Association in partnership with the Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association at our national learning conference for foster, kinship, and adoptive parents, and child welfare professionals. This is a great learning opportunity and chance to meet parents from all over the United States. You can receive your training hours, visit sunny Orlando with various entertainment options, and it is a great value!!
- Online registration ends on June 17, 2018.
- You can register at the event for $250 per person. No discounts will be provided for any membership levels.
- Payment must be received before arriving at the conference for all pre-registered individuals.
- If you are traveling under an approved Purchase Order, payment arrangements have been made.
This training is designed to introduce the ideas of permanency and ways to reduce the risk of disruptions. The objectives for this training include:
-Understand DFPS Permanency
-Learn how permanency is achieved
-Learn caregiver’s responsibility for achieving permanency
Please register for TFFA: On The Road To Achieving Permanency on Thursday, June 28, 2018, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM CDT at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
You are invited to join the Tarrant County Foster Parent Association’s virtual training as they discuss how to effectively communicate with early childhood educators.
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN THE TRAINING
- Download the ZOOM app on your phone and click “Join Meeting” and enter Meeting ID 703-733-0153
- Dial 408-638-0968 and enter Meeting ID 766-923-3162#
- Click the following link on your computer https://zoom.us/j/7037330153