The Horatio Alger Association
The Horatio Alger Association honors the achievements of outstanding individuals in our society who have succeeded in spite of adversity and who are committed to supporting young people in pursuit of increased opportunities through higher education.
The following criteria applies to all programs:
- Critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- Integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- United States citizenship
Scholarship Programs Offered:
- National Scholarships
- State Scholarships
- Career and Technical Scholarships
- Targeted Scholarships based on college and major
For more specific information regarding our scholarship programs and eligibility criteria, please refer to scholars.horatioalger.org.
- The 2017 Horatio Alger Undergraduate Scholarship is now open! Click here to start your application!
- 510 scholarships to be awarded for students pursuing career and technical education Click here to apply!
- Big changes to the 2017 – 2018 FAFSA! Up to 85% of students have a chance to receive aid. Apply Now! Click here to learn more!
ALUMNI & SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- (800) 684-9040
- (844) HAA-4200